Our shutters come in a wide range of paint finishes, timber stains and slat sizes to fit with any sized window and design style from traditional to modern.Plus we think Design, so your shutters are guaranteed to suit the area and line up with window profiles.
Shutters made in Australia
15 Year Warranty
On all shutters in the range
Made In Australia
Local shutters made in Queensland factory 3 week lead time
• 5 Year Transferable Warranty – The INSPIRE Warranty is transferable to the new owners if you sell your home, ensuring a true asset gain.
• Reduces Energy Costs – Being a superb insulator, this product will assist reducing your heating and airconditioning costs.
• Made From Non Toxic, Recycled Materials – No toxins are used in the recycled material used to produce INSPIRE Shutters.
• Guaranteed not to Crack, Warp, Shrink or Discolour – Manufactured from our unique Polymer Foam, the INSPIRE product is suitable for all areas inside the home.
• Easy Care – A simple wash regularly with warm soapy water and your INSPIRE Shutters will be as good as new.
• Cleartilt Mechanism – This system allows effortless operation of the louvre’s with no possibility of loose and annoying connectors breaking and disabling your new INSPIRE Shutters.
• Water Resistant – Perfectly suited for bathrooms, kitchens or any “wet”areas, INSPIRE will not swell, warp or crack.
• Insulates 3 Times Greater Than Timber – With a great R-Value, this will reduce the
heat coming in during summer as well as keep the warmth in over winter.
• Dents Can Be Warmed Out – Minor dents can usually be “warmed out”
using applied warmth.
completely VOC free, safe for you and your family.
Can be built to fit a variety of shaped windows including Arches, Angles, Hexagons and Octagons
15 - 20 Year Warranty
Local (Qld) 15 years
Import (China) 20 yr
Looking to recreate the on-trend look of the Hamptons in your home? Timber Shutters provide the timeless beauty and enduring craftsmanship of a quality timber product custom-made for your space.
They are coated with a specialised polyurethane system, which includes three undercoats and a top coat for extra durability. Timber Shutters are available in two louvre styles, Elliptical or Flat, and three sizes depending on the level of view-through required.
Range of Stains
Full range of painted and stained finishes. These shutters also available in black
Choose Your Design
Hinged, bi-fold and sliding configurations available
clearview® Tilt Mechanism
Barely visible and delivering an unobstructed view through the open louvres
External aluminium louvres
for protection from high winds and to be able to filter the light. Introducing! … Elipso, another high quality product from our suppliers @ OzRoll Industries.
Elipso Domestic Louvre (DLi) range is recognised as Australia’s most superior Aluminium Louvre panel. With the strength of a Cyclone Shutter within a sleek frame, these panels can be produced within 4 weeks from order in paint finishes which are tested to Australia’s harsh weather conditions.
0402 435 735
237 Russell Street
Bathurst NSW 2795